Looks like this event has already ended.
Check out upcoming events by this organizer, or organize your very own event.
ObamaNation: A Day of Truth
Friday, September 21, 2012 from 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM (EDT)
Complimentary lunch and continental breakfast will be provided for attendees. For those who may not attend, the event will be livestreamed at www.aim.org. You can view the complete schedule of speakers and topics here.
Confirmed speakers include the following:
- Edward Klein, former Newsweek Foreign Editor & NY Times Magazine Editor-in-Chief, author of The Amateur, the NYT bestseller about the Obama White House
- Frank Gaffney, president, Center for Security Policy
- Roger Aronoff, Editor of Accuracy in Media; producer/director of six documentaries, including "Confronting Iraq: Conflict and Hope."
- Andrew McCarthy, journalist, author of The Grand Jihad, former federal prosecutor
- Rep. Lamar Smith (R-TX), chairman of the House Judiciary Committee, and the founder and head of Congress’s Media Fairness Caucus
- Deneen Borelli, Freedom Works fellow; author, Blacklash
- Jack Cashill, investigative reporter, author of Deconstructing Obama
- Bishop E. W. Jackson, Sr., founder of Exodus Faith Ministries, Chesapeake, Va., ran for U.S. Senate from Virginia, 2012
- Cliff Kincaid, Director, AIM Center for Investigative Journalism
- Artur Davis, former Dem. Congressman, and national co-chair for Obama’s 2008 presidential campaign;
- Richard Benedetto, former White House correspondent, USA TODAY, national political correspondent
- Betsy McCaughey, health policy expert, former Lt. Governor of New York, commentator on hazards of ObamaCare
- John Fund, senior editor, American Spectator, expert on voter fraud and the American election process
- Pat Caddell, former Democratic pollster turned mainstream political critic, political film consultant, “The Hope and the Change,” 2012
- Katie Pavlich, Editor of TownHall.com and author of Fast and Furious
- John Merline, Senior Writer, Investor's Business Daily
Longer bios of each of the speakers are available here.
Any press inquiries may be directed to A.J. Cooke at 202-364-4401 or email@example.com.
AIM's 2012 Conference is made possible by your tax-deductible donations. AIM is America's first and foremost media watchdog, which works to expose media bias, uncover stories the media ignore and train the next generation of journalists. We appreciate your generosity.